- You can evaluate the library for several months before purchasing it.
- The latest version always contains a trial that expires at the end of the month.
- You can extend your trial for several months by downloading the latest version at the start of every month.
- If you want to use the library for personal use or educational purpose, it’s possible by downloading the latest version once per month.
How can I purchase the library?
- You can purchase the library here
- Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a license name and a license key.
- Make sure to check your SPAM folder if you don’t receive the license within 24h.
Setup License from config file
The license name and key can be added directly in the app.config or web.config file in the appSettings section.
Setup License from code
The license can be added directly in the code of your application. Make sure to follow recommendations about where to add this code.
- Web App: Use Application_Start in global.asax to activate your license.
- WinForm App: Use the main thread method to activate your license.
- Win Service: Use the OnStart method to activate your license
Add the license before the first call to the library. Otherwise, the library will be enabled using the evaluation period.
How can I check if my license is valid?
You can use the ValidateLicense method to check if the current license is valid or not.